Política de privacidade
LEGAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
At perícia we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and we shall only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
This privacy notice describes how perícia collects and processes your personal data information; how it shall use and protect this information; and the choices you can make about how perícia can use your personal data.
How do we collect your personal data?
Perícia collects personal information of a mandatory and optional nature using the subscription form that is accessible via the websites of the different companies.
In order to fulfil all obligations, the processing of personal information is required in order to be able to formalize your registration in our database for contacts within the scope of existing business relations, sending publications and other communications.
The lack of this information may prevent or delay or block the registration process and, consequently, our contacts.
Under the terms of data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation), the use of personal data must be justified under, at least, one legal basis for the processing of personal data, namely:
- When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for these purposes, you will be given a consent form for the use of your data, and this consent may be withdrawn later);
- When processing is required to conclude a contract with you or proceed with its performance;
- When processing is required to comply with the legal obligations to which perícia is subject;
- When processing is required to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it prevail over your data protection rights;
- When processing is required so that we can declare, exercise, or defend a right in a lawsuit against you, us or a third party.
For what purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
We use your personal information as a result of the subscription to:
- contact within the scope of existing or future business relations;
- answer questions asked in contact forms;
- disseminate perícia newsletter;
- keep subscribers up to date with perícia services and
- publicize events in which perícia participates.
What data do we collect?
The categories of information we may ask you for include:
- Identification data – Mandatory – (Name);
- Contact Information – Mandatory – (Email and telephone);
- Other optional personal information (Employer, occupation, and country);
- More specific data, namely in the recruitment form (address, qualifications, among others, duly identified in the application form).
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
We appreciate that you inform us of any changes in the information we have on you so that we have correct and up to date information in our systems.
You can request to limit the processing of personal data, whenever:
- You challenge the accuracy of personal data;
- The processing does not take place for the purposes communicated in this privacy notice;
- The Company no longer needs the data, for example because it stopped the publications;
- If you have opposed the processing.
You can oppose the processing of personal data at any time, and the processing stops. The withdrawal of consent does not affect lawfulness of previously performed processing based on consent or other legally required processing activities.
You also have the right to get your information deleted from the publication subscriber database by cancelling the subscription to newsletters, which may occur at any time.
For the exercise of your rights, please inform us using the contact information below – email@example.com
If you exercise any of these rights, we shall analyse it and answer predictably within 1 (one) month.
How do we keep your personal data safe?
We use several security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
Although data transmission over the internet or website cannot guarantee full security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners make the best efforts to implement and keep physical, electronic and procedural security measures designed to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Restricted personal access to your personal data based on the “need to know” criterion and only within the scope of the communicated purposes;
- Collected data transmission only in an encrypted form;
- Storage of highly confidential data (such as credit card information) only in an encrypted form;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to detect and prevent the misuse of your personal data;
- The company guarantees the use of the best techniques, organizational and security measures, to protect personal information by preventing its loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction, ensuring its integrity, availability, and confidentiality. For this, all employees are required to keep personal data confidential. Only personnel authorized and subject to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality should have access to this information;
- The data shall be kept for the period of time strictly required for the purposes of its processing (one year, in the case of data provided for recruitment purposes) or by legal or regulatory requirements. Integrity and access to data are guaranteed throughout the retention period;
- When the maximum retention period has been reached, commencing from the moment of the data collection, and if, within this period, you have not withdrawn your consent, your personal data shall be irreversibly anonymised (anonymised data may be kept) or they shall be destroyed in a safely manner.
Who we may share your personal data with?
As a rule, perícia does not transmit or share personal data information with third parties, unless required to do so by legal or regulatory requirements.
Perícia may outsource service provider services for situations where this need exists or where it considers there is an added value. This prerogative involves the need to share personal data information. Perícia shall take all necessary measures to ensure that service providers offer all guarantees of safeguard, security, and confidentiality of shared personal data. They act exclusively in accordance with the instructions given to them by perícia, which involves the regulation of the existing contractual relationship.
Our contact information
For any matter relating to the processing of your personal data, please use the following to contact us:
Parque Industrial de Adaúfe
Rua Soldado Manuel Pinheiro Magalhães, 4, lote C3
4710-167 Braga, Portugal
Braga Telephone: +351 253 092 906
Perícia undertakes to collaborate in the search for the best and fairest resolutions for complaints related to the processing of personal data that you may have submitted.
If you believe that perícia was not competent to resolve the complaints submitted, you have the right to submit that complaint to the competent data protection authority – National Commission for Data Protection – via its website: https://www.cnpd.pt